Knowledgeable Colorado Attorneys Help Clients Win their cases. Over Thirty Years of Experience and Aggressive Trial Representation
The Law Office of Charles H. Torres, P.C. offers a combination of trial experience and personal attention to your case. Charles H. Torres, P.C. has been representing businesses and individuals in Colorado and other states for over 30 years. Trial experience in various areas and aggressive representation over the years has produced consistent successful results for our clients.
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing clients in the areas of personal injury, healthcare law, medical malpractice, criminal defense and business litigation. As a former federal and state prosecutor, founding attorney Charles H. Torres is able to use his extensive trial experience to evaluate cases from all angles to determine the best legal strategy for your case. You will not get lost in a crowd of clients. That can happen with firms competing for volume and turnover. We will listen to your problem and your case will be guided by a seasoned trial attorney and staff to reach the best results.
Whether the matter involves complicated trial issues or smaller issues, Charles H. Torres helps both businesses and individuals with personal attention. Many of our cases are referrals from other attorneys, many of whom were opposing counsel in earlier litigation matters. Over the years, our firm has taken over cases that other firms could not handle and obtained many favorable verdicts and settlements.
Experienced law firm offers quality legal representation in civil and criminal cases
Hiring an attorney is an important decision, so finding a law firm with the skills and characteristics that best match your needs is crucial. Clients choose our services because we offer:
- A track record of successful decisions — Producing good outcomes for our clients is our goal, and we develop thorough strategies that are designed to bring about favorable resolutions.
- A hands-on approach — If you are a medical professional dealing with a legal issue, we understand what is at stake. That is why we work closely with you and keep you informed every step of the way.
- Aggressive trial advocacy — Strong legal representation is frequently the best way to maintain control over the trajectory of your case, and we have the knowledge and skill to provide skillful, determined advocacy at every stage of the trial process.
Having the right attorney can make the difference between a good and a bad outcome. We know what it takes to get successful results and will fight to protect your rights and interests.
Accomplished lawyers put client interests first
We handle a range of matters for individuals and institutions, including cases relating to:
- Criminal defense — Being charged with a criminal offense can have serious consequences. Mr. Torres will utilize his experience as a former federal and state prosecutor to anticipate and plan the best strategy to defend his clients. Whether the case is charged in federal or state court, Mr. Torres has the experience to provide zealous criminal defense representation for a variety of alleged offenses. For over thirty years, Mr. Torres has successfully obtained dismissals and acquittals of murder charges, involuntary murder charges and aggravated assault charges. Charles H. Torres, P.C. handles all types of criminal and traffic offenses including sexual assault, domestic violence, drug charges and DUI/DWAI charges.
- Healthcare — Regulatory authorities are constantly looking to find medical providers in violation of healthcare regulations, which could lead to significant penalties. We help medical professionals vigorously fight these allegations of wrongdoing, including ones involving claims of Medicare and Medicaid fraud. For over 30 years, Charles Torres has litigated complicated defenses in the areas of FDA, Medicare and Medicaid, Stark violations, Pharmacy and DEA prosecutions in both the criminal and civil arena with successful results. Legal issues and disputes can spiral out of control if not properly and promptly addressed by an experienced attorney. At Charles H. Torres, P.C., we have represented clients throughout Colorado, California, New Mexico, Florida, Tennessee and Oklahoma in many types of legal matters, including those involving criminal charges and healthcare law.
- Personal injury — Personal injuries can happen on the road, at work or even at home, often with devastating consequences. We fight to get compensation for individuals injured in accidents caused by someone else’s negligent behavior and represent clients in many types of personal injury claims, including lawsuits stemming from incidents of medical malpractice. At Charles H. Torres, P.C., our attorneys have extensive experience representing individuals who have suffered personal injuries from auto, truck, or motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice by nurses, physicians or other medical professionals, and wrongful deaths. You can not depend on an insurance company to protect your interests. It is important to have an experienced personal injury attorney on your side to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable, and to obtain the maximum recovery possible.
- Business litigation — Disputes over alleged contract breaches or violations of fiduciary duties can lead to complex business litigation. We represent companies and business professionals in a wide range of legal matters, aiming for the best possible solution. Mr. Torres has successfully litigated various complex disputes for business entities including disputes between physicians and hospitals, patent infringement, theft of trade secrets, fraud, theft, shareholder misconduct, partnership disputes, investor disputes, and criminal defense of accountants, physicians, pharmacists, appraisers and developers.
- Will and Trust litigation — More often than not, families dispute bequeaths left in wills and trusts. Our firm will aggressively represent your interests in any dispute.
We have extensive experience litigating complex and challenging legal matters and know how to present convincing cases to create the best opportunity for a good outcome.
Contact reputable counselors to schedule a free consultation
At Charles H. Torres, P.C., we represent clients all throughout Colorado in criminal defense cases, healthcare matters and more. Call (303) 376-4142 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Denver office.